With intelligent design, the Swash combines high-performance materials with essential features to produce a brilliant all-mountain jacket.
• Material / GoreTex 2L
• Waterproofing / 28,000mm
• Breathability / Ret 9
• Insulation / Primaloft 60g
Where To Wear
Utilising a GoreTex 2L outer shell allows the Swash to compete with the best jackets in Burton’s backcountry-focused range, but with the advent of 60g of Primaloft insulation around the core, it’s an all-weather, all-mountain beast. Burton have left the arms insulation free on this one for total freedom of movement, meaning it’s cosy enough for lazy days at the resort, but capable of just about anything.
What We Love
With the performance of a backcountry shell, the looks of a casual winter jacket, and the sort of thoughtful design you rarely see from a big company, the Swash checks all our boxes and then some. Plenty of storage inside and out, top-drawer materials, and a stylish look all make this jacket a great investment for anyone who needs a reliable every day jacket for all parts of the mountain.
Full Feature List
• Hood / Helmet Compatible, Adjustable
• Vents / Zipped, Underarm, Meshed
• Collar / Lined
• Outer Pockets / 2x Handwarmer, 2x Chest, Lift Pass
• Inner Pockets / 2x Mesh Dump, Media
• Cuffs / Velcro Adjustable
• Powder Skirt / Elasticated
• Hem / Non-Adjustable
• Zips / YKK Waterproof
• Seams / Fully Gore-Tex Taped
• Fit / Articulated for freedom of movement
• Additional Features / Bluesign approved materials
Oroa dig inte, vi meddelar dig om den kommer tillbaka i lager!