The Cedar Ridge 3.0 BZI Jacket from Oakley is a resort riders dream. Packed with convenience and insulation, this jacket is ideal for all-mountain riding.
• Material / 100% Polyester
• Waterproofing / 10,000mm
• Breathability / 10,000g/m2
• Insulation / 80gsm BioZone 3M Thinsulate
Where To Wear
The Cedar Ridge 3.0 BZI Jacket is perfect for resort riding in all conditions. Equipped with 10k/10k of waterproofing and breathability, bolstered by Oakleys O-Protect DWR Coating, this jacket is more than capable of dealing with everything winter has to offer. Equipped with all the conveniences you could want for a day at the resort, along with a built in Oxford Mechanical Stretch to make those grabs and tweaks easier in the park, the Cedar Ridge would make a great seasonal companion for someone looking for one jacket that can do it all.
What We Love
Oakley’s two-tone look and exposed zipper offers a unique style, but for us it’s the versatility of this jacket that really puts it over the top. Oakley’s 2L FN Dry 10k Laminate construction makes that 10k feel like it stretches a whole lot further, and the Thinsulate insulation is super warm too. As such, this is a throw-on-and go jacket you can wear over just a baselayers and still be comfy all day long.
Full Feature List
• Hood / Two-Way Adjustable, Helmet Compatible
• Vents / Zipped, Meshed Underarm
• Collar / Microfleece lined
• Outer Pockets / 2x Handwarmer, Chest, Lift Pass
• Inner Pockets / Media, Mesh Dump, RFID
• Cuffs / Velcro Adjustable, Lycra Wrist Gaiters
• Powder Skirt / Yes, Elasticated, Removable, Pants Snap-In
• Hem / Drawstring Adjustable
• Zips / YKK Waterproof
• Seams / Fully Taped
• Fit / Regular
• Additional Features / Oakley Performance Fit
Modell-info: Personen på bilden har på sig storlek L och är 184cm och väger 76kg .