The Iris Insulated Anorak is a stripped back, stylish snow jacket with plenty of insulation and waterproofing to keep you warm and dry on even the wildest days.
• Material / 100% Polyester
• Waterproofing / 20,000mm
• Breathability / 20,000g/m2
• Insulation / 80g 3M Thinsulate Insulation
Where To Wear
Heading somewhere cold this winter? The Iris anorak has a super warm 80g fill insulation, as well as a powerful 20k waterproof rating thanks to the 2L FN Dry Laminate construction and the O-Protect DWR coating, meaning it can go everywhere, and do anything. Designed to conquer tough conditions, it’s got a 4-way stretch built in, making it ideal for both resort and backcountry riding. The only thing is, when the spring rolls around, it might just be too warm!
What We Love
Though it’s got lots of insulation, it doesn’t feel bulky or heavy, and the 4-way stretch keeps you feeling mobile in all situations. On top of that, this thing is super waterproof, so you can go from park to powder without missing a beat. Though it’s not all performance over function, as it comes with a sizeable amount of storage and everything else you’d want from a resort jacket, too.
Full Feature List
• Hood / 3-Way Adjustable, Helmet Compatible
• Vents / Zipped, Underarm
• Collar / Lined
• Outer Pockets / Kangaroo Pouch, Lift Pass
• Inner Pockets / Chest
• Cuffs / Velcro Adjustable, Lycra Wrist Gaiters
• Powder Skirt / Yes, Elasticated, Removable, Pants Snap-In
• Hem / Cinch System
• Zips / Waterproof
• Seams / Fully Taped
• Fit / Oakley Performance Fit
• Additional Features / 4-Way Stretch
Modell-info: Personen på bilden har på sig storlek S och är 175cm och väger 62kg .
Oroa dig inte, vi meddelar dig om den kommer tillbaka i lager!