The Panel jacket from Picture is a relaxed mountain companion with a touch of street style, and plenty of technical performance to keep you warm and dry.
• Material / 53% Recycled Polyester, 47% Polyester
• Waterproofing / 10,000mm
• Breathability / 10,000g/m2
• Insulation / 80g STD Insulation, Thermal Dry System
Where To Wear
The Panel jacket utilises Picture's DRYPLAY 10k/10k waterproof membrane, as well as a Teflon EcoElite PFC-Free DWR coating, which means that as well as being totally waterproof, water is also repelled by the fabric for added dryness. And with 80gs of STD insulation, as well as their Thermal Dry System, you'll stay warm and dry and perfectly comfortable all day long. This makes the Panel jacket a stylish resort-focused piece of gear that can handle anything the mountain will throw at you.
What We Love
With its elasticated hem, contrast sleeves, and slightly more relaxed fit, the Panel jacket has a subtle letterman style going, which we love! It makes this jacket look street-ready, and is definitely our favourite Picture jacket for doing park laps and hitting the apres. Its slightly heavier insulation makes it ideal to throw on over a tee and go riding all day, too, and its solid tech stats make it a great choice for hunting for side hits in the powder.
Full Feature List
• Hood / Adjustable, Helmet Compatible
• Vents / Zippered, Underarm
• Collar / Lined
• Outer Pockets / 2x Handwarmer, Chest, Lift Pass
• Inner Pockets / Dump, Chest
• Cuffs / Velcro Adjustable, Elasticated Wrist Gaiters
• Powder Skirt / Elasticated, Pants Snap-In
• Hem / Elasticated, Ribbed
• Zips / Waterproof
• Seams / Critically Taped
• Fit / Relaxed
• Additional Features / Bluesign Approved Fabric
Modell-info: Personen på bilden har på sig storlek L och är 184cm och väger 76kg .