The A-Cad bib with FUTURELIGHT from The North Face is a backcountry focused bib designed to tackle the worst conditions.
• Material / FUTURELIGHT 3L, 100% Recycled Polyester
• Waterproofing / FUTURELIGHT
• Breathability / 75,000g/m2/24hr
• Insulation / Tricot Backed Shell (No Insulation)
Where To Wear
Futurelight is the highest-performing fabric in The North Face’s range, and boasts some unbelievable stats that’ll no doubt keep you dry in even the toughest situations. The high-bib design is complemented by some awesome features to make your next adventure feel like a walk in the park.
What We Love
The A-Cad pants are a high-erformance item with a backcountry focus, but are still super comfortable and convenient, meaning they’re a joy to wear both inside and outside the resort. With lots of storage and built in stretch, these pants truly can go everywhere.
Full Feature List
• Fly / Gusseted Crotch, Two-Way-Zip Fly
• Waistband / Adjustable Suspenders
• Pockets / 2x Chest, 2x Thigh, 2x Hip
• Vents / Zippered, Outer Thigh
• Hems / Poppered, Gusseted
• Snow Gaiters / Elasticated
• Zips / #5 YKK Aquaguard, Waterproof
• Seams / Fully Taped
• Fit / Regular
• Additional Features / Mechanical Stretch, Chimney Venting System,
Modell-info: Personen på bilden har på sig storlek M och är 184cm och väger 76kg .