The Slashback pants from The North Face are a lightweight and stylish pair of cargo pants perfect for lapping the resort and even hitting the backcountry.
• Material / 2L DryVent, 100% Polyester Twill
• Waterproofing / Highly Waterproof
• Breathability / Highly Breathable
• Insulation / Lined Shell (No Insulation)
Where To Wear
The Slashback pants from The North Face offer great waterproofing in a stylish and durable package. They’ve got everything you need for a day on the mountain, and with a nylon taffeta lining, they’re surprisingly cosy despite not having any insulation. Add in reinforced edge guards and a slightly tapered cut, they’re a handsome pant that doesn’t skimp in performance.
What We Love
With a unique look, these panthers offer up top-drawer performance and look good doing it. With five pockets for storage, gaiter to keep the powder out, and a belt-adjustable waist for the perfect fit, the Slashback pants are a personal favourite of ours and are ideal for those days where you just want to hit everything.
Full Feature List
• Fly / Popper, Zip
• Waistband / Belt Adjustable, Belt Loops
• Pockets / 2x Hip, 2x Cargo, Back
• Vents / Zippered, Inner Thigh (Chimney Venting system)
• Hems / Non-Adjustable
• Snow Gaiters / Stretchvent
• Zips / Water Repellent
• Seams / Fully Taped
• Fit / Relaxed
• Additional Features / Lot Lift System
Modell-info: Personen på bilden har på sig storlek M och är 184cm och väger 76kg .