The men’s A-Cad jacket with FUTURELIGHT from The North Face is a high-performance shell ready for the backcountry.
• Material / FUTURELIGHT 3L, 100% Recycled Polyester
• Waterproofing / FUTURELIGHT
• Breathability / 75,000g/m2/24hr
• Insulation / Tricot Backed Shell (No Insulation)
Where To Wear
The Futurelight range from The North Face is being heralded as the future of outdoor wear, and we can see why. Their waterproofing and breathability is off the charts, which makes the A-Cad the apex predator when it comes to wild adventures. Designed with the backcountry in mind, this jacket is bred for adventure and designed to stand up to anything.
What We Love
The A-Cad jacket is a no-nonsense, backcountry bossing powerhouse that’s built to take a beating. With a reinforced construction, loads of storage, waterproof zippers and enough convenience to be a dream in and outside the resort, snow jackets don’t get much more complete than this. The North Face have gone all out here, and it really shows!
Full Feature List
• Hood / Two-Way Adjustable, Helmet Compatible
• Vents / Zipped, Meshed
• Collar / Microfleece lined
• Outer Pockets / 2x High-Volume Expanding Cargo Pockets, 2x Chest, Lift Pass
• Inner Pockets / Media, Mesh Dump x2, RFID/Recco
• Cuffs / Velcro Adjustable, Lycra Wrist Gaiters
• Powder Skirt / Yes, Elasticated, Removable, Pants Snap-In
• Hem / Non-Adjustable
• Zips / #5 YKK Aquaguard, Waterproof
• Seams / Fully Taped
• Fit / Regular
• Additional Features / Pack-Friendly, Standard Fit, Mechanical Stretch
Modell-info: Personen på bilden har på sig storlek L och är 184cm och väger 76kg .