The Pallie down jacket is a heavily insulated and super warm down jacket capable of standing up to those cold winter mornings!
• Material / DryVent 2L, 51% polyester, 49% Nylon
• Waterproofing / Water Resistant
• Breathability / Unrated
• Insulation / 550 Fill Goose Down
Where To Wear
With genuine goose down insulation in the body, jackets don’t get much warmer than this! And with The North Face’s DryVent 2L tech, you’ll get a hard wearing and water resistant shell to keep the wind and snow off, too. Though not waterproof, this jacket is best suited to cold and dry conditions.
What We Love
Sometimes you don’t want something super waterproof, you just want something warm. And if that’s the case, this jacket is it. The perfect companion for winter hikes or for cold nights at the resort, goose down is hard to beat. And with plenty of storage, it’s a great option for just kicking around in.
Full Feature List
• Hood / Sherpa Fleece Lined, Rear-Adjustable
• Vents / None
• Collar / Fleece Lined
• Outer Pockets / 2x Handwarmer, 2x Chest, Lift Pass
• Inner Pockets / Mesh Dump
• Cuffs / Velcro Adjustable
• Powder Skirt / Yes, Elasticated
• Hem / Non-Adjustable
• Zips / Standard
• Seams / Not Taped
• Fit / Regular
• Additional Features / None
Modell-info: Personen på bilden har på sig storlek S och är 175cm och väger 62kg .