The Silvani Anorak is a lightweight and durable shell designed to take down the whole mountain.
• Material / DryVent 2L
• Waterproofing / High
• Breathability / High
• Insulation / Mapped Tricot Lining (No Insulation)
Where To Wear
The North Face’s DryVent 2L shell is highly waterproof and durable, and ready for anything. Made to be lightweight and tough the Silvani is an ideal resort anorak, but won’t turn its nose up at a little backcountry powder, either! And with plenty of great features, you’re not going to feel out of place anywhere on the mountain.
What We Love
A pretty encompassing anorak all-around, the Silvani makes use of years of development, and builds upon the tried and true anorak design. With a half-zip opening at the front, full-zip access at the side, and a sizeable kangaroo pouch on the chest to provide all your storage needs, this anorak ticks all the boxes, and looks awesome, too.
Full Feature List
• Hood / Two-Way Adjustable, Helmet Compatible
• Vents / Zipped
• Collar / Lined
• Outer Pockets / Kangaroo Pouch, Lift Pass
• Inner Pockets / Mesh Dump
• Cuffs / Velcro Adjustable
• Powder Skirt / Elasticated, Pants Snap-In
• Hem / Non-Adjustable
• Zips / Waterproof
• Seams / Fully Taped
• Fit / Regular
• Additional Features / Internal media port in kangaroo pocket
Modell-info: Personen på bilden har på sig storlek L och är 184cm och väger 76kg .