The Team Kit jacket from The North Face is a highly technical shell jacket using their DryVent 3L fabric for unbeatable performance.
• Material / DryVent 3L, 100% Polyester
• Waterproofing / High
• Breathability / High
• Insulation / Shell (No Insulation)
Where To Wear
DryVent 3L from The North Face is a super durable and highly waterproof fabric that’s designed for demanding conditions. Worn by the The North Face team, this jacket is bold, bright, and well-equipped for everything.
What We Love
As well as being a super technical shell, it also has lots of convenience built in, with great features like a longer rear drape, an internal mesh dump pocket for goggles, and a heaphone outlet to keep the tunes flowing.
Full Feature List
• Hood / Two-Way Adjustable, Helmet Compatible
• Vents / Zipped
• Collar / Lined
• Outer Pockets / 2x Hip, 2x Chest
• Inner Pockets / Mesh Dump
• Cuffs / Velcro Adjustable, Lycra Wrist Gaiters
• Powder Skirt / Elasticated, Pants Snap-In
• Hem / Non-Adjustable
• Zips / #5 YKK Aquaguard, Waterproof
• Seams / Fully Taped
• Fit / Regular
• Additional Features / Headphone port in chest pocket
Modell-info: Personen på bilden har på sig storlek S och är 175cm och väger 62kg .